Friday, November 27, 2009

A first on Double Elephant

I just want to say here that I rarely watch any clips people send to me and I've always been a snob about YouTube, but my friend Jan over at Snippety Gibbet put this up on her blog, courtesy of a friend, and I love it...





I love papercutting, despite being a complete novice at it myself, and I find this video clip amazing. And how great that New Zealand has a national 'Book Council'...

ps. adding a video was MUCH easier than I thought it was going to be!

4 comments:

Carol said...

Wonderful video. And NZ is full of surprises!

Snippety Gibbet said...

My intention was to send you that link directly, but you saw it on my blog first. I thought you'd like it, especially with the NZ bit.

I'm thrilled that I provided your first positive YouTube experience. There really is a lot of wonderful video out there.

jan

Anonymous said...

Yes, I saw this recently and thought I'd put it on the BAO blog.I failed miserably!

Sarah said...

That video is amazing! I don't normally watch these thigs either but as you said that I thought it would be worth a go, and it was! Thanks for sharing.

ps if you need any box making tips I'd be happy to help :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin